The litigation team at Wyatt Early Harris Wheeler handles a wide variety of cases. From handling large, complex business cases to defending the accused in the criminal courts, our team of courtroom lawyers and dedicated support staff have a vast background of experience in advocating the best course for our clients. At the very outset of taking a case, our focus is to achieve the best result for our clients. This unwavering commitment is what defines and guides us through the resolution of each case handled by our team.
In representing our clients, we advise them regarding all reasonable alternatives to litigation, including mediation and settlement. In determining the appropriate strategy for our clients, we carefully review their goals and objectives in view of the relevant facts, the law, and our experience in trying cases and resolving disputes.
Among the many services we provide, our litigation services include those related to the following:
- automobile accidents
- wrongful death and other personal injury claims
- land condemnation and eminent domain
- divorce, alimony, custody, and equitable distribution
- criminal trials and traffic matters
- workers’ compensation claims and employment disputes
- business/commercial litigation
- environmental litigation and representation before regulatory agencies
- debt collections
- contract disputes
- bankruptcy and insolvencies
- mediation and arbitration
- tax disputes